Complex challenges frequently arise throughout the course of a stability study. Avomeen is one of few chemical analysis organizations prepared to take on the most complex and analytically challenging stability projects, including those which have unique APIs that have been proven to be problematic at other laboratories. Advanced instrumentation and in-depth knowledge of federal regulations and industry standards are only the baseline for organizations equipped to perform stability studies.
The team operates at a high level of compliance and is remarkably skilled at taking on extraordinary chemical analysis tasks. Our skill enables us to diligently and securely monitor items under stability testing in an organized and controlled environment. Our stability testing protocols, backed by the expertise of trained pharmaceutical scientists, help determine expiration dates, provide recommendations on storage conditions, and develop intervals for re-testing.
Beyond expected standards, professional pharmaceutical and product developers need trusted and accredited organizations upon which they can rely to take on complex stability study challenges. The experts at Avomeen are prepared to meet those needs.
Optimized Time to Market, Maximum Reliability
Market-ready pharmaceuticals and therapeutics require stability testing to comply with regulatory requirements. Thorough testing can also yield added value through:
- Improved product quality
- Shortened time to market
- Verification of compatibility among formula ingredients and packaging
- Insight into potential degradation tendencies
Rely on Avomeen’s industry-leading stability testing group to keep time investment and analysis at a minimum.
Stability Testing Across a Range of Conditions
Biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other environment-sensitive products reach an ever-growing number of patients and consumers around the globe. Formulators, producers, and manufacturers must be able to comply with regulations and ensure their products will survive the environmental rigors of temperature, light, and time. We offer:
- Photostability – Exposure to light is inevitable, but we can help you monitor the effect of light on biopharmaceuticals and products over time.
- Room Temperature – Our teams will help you ensure that properly stored pharmaceutical products and therapeutics remain functional and effective.
- Accelerated Conditions – Reduced time to market is possible by testing to ICH-approved environmental conditions.
Our expert team and facilities at Avomeen are prepared to customize our approach depending on the needs of your project.
Proven Again and Again
Have confidence in Avomeen’s processes and regulatory expertise, which have been proven to work time and time again. Coupled with the courage to take on what others cannot or will not, we work above the standard on every new project that comes through our doors.
- Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Biochemistry Services
- Formulation and GMP Early-Phase Manufacturing
- Full Program Support
- Intellectual Property & Litigation Support
If you have a complex analytical problem that needs solving, please:
Use our quick quote form or contact us for more information.